Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Grace-ful Living In Georgia

Welcome to Grace-ful Living in Georgia. My name is Grace Carter, and I'm so grateful you've chosen to become part of my world.  

On these pages, I'll share my own adventures at home and afar. Recently relocating from Jacksonville, Florida, I'm starting out in a new career as a realtor in Athens, Georgia, where I purchased a sweet home with awesome neighbors.

I love it here.

Together, we'll share the joy of the journey - whether full of grace, or ungainliness. 
Grace-ful Living in Georgia

Meanwhile, this is me. 

In this photo, I'm indulging two of my favorite adventures: wine and travel. 

What have you done this week to reward yourself with a little "me" and infuse your home and life with meaning?

Respond below, I'd love to know.

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is that Fall in the Air?

Here are two things you don't hear me say often.   I walked this morning.  Don't get excited.  It lasted about 14 minutes.  That'...