Thursday, December 8, 2022

Account*Ability

My PR Manager, Sherri McLendon, www.sherrimclendon.com, encouraged me to start an Accountability Journal. She provides five questions that I answer each week. 

Some weeks, those answers are easier than others.



 
Is this not where it begins, answering the tough questions and looking at yourself more critically than you have?

Yes, it can be frightening to take responsibility and open yourself up to possibility. But you can do it.

We can do it.

Start here, today. View it as an opportunity to allow for new growth, new commitment and new rewards.  

And here's the thing.  You can choose to commit anew everyday.  Give yourself permission to forget failures and disappointments of yesterday and start anew everyday!

I encourage you to start your own Account*Ability Journal.  What are the 5 questions that you need to answer every week to reach your goals?

Has someone challenged you to be more, to stand up and say, "This is what I've done and here's where I'm going"?  I'd love to hear about your journey.

Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Hangover

 I was recently speaking with a friend about getting back into the routine of things since the holidays.  I can't take credit for "...