Thursday, December 8, 2022

Motivated

Amazing! That's what she is. Here I am with Elizabeth McCormick, Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot, back in 2014. She really inspired me.

Grace Carter and Elizabeth McCormick

Right off the bat, she reminded me that all in the world that stops me from being all I ever dream of is me

She motivated me immediately with The Belief Zone and The Comfort Zone. 

"You can't be in both places at once," she said. 

Wow! 

According to Elizabeth, The Belief Zone is where all the magic happens. I tend to agree and so must you.

This year, my search for magic led me to Athens, Georgia, a town that I love, where I've embarked on a new career that I also love as a realtor.

When was the last time you had a little magic in your life? I'd love to hear about your magic.

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Summer Traditions

  I was asked what my favorite summer traditions are. I don't really have any. But it did get me to thinking My mind drifted back to ...