Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Gratitude...

Gratitude...
I've learn that the first rule to having more...more joy, more love, more time, more things...is to be grateful for what I already have.  Truly be grateful.  I believe it's more than just saying the words, either out loud or in my head.  It's the feelings I generate when I am being grateful.  And how am I demonstrating that gratefulness.  For example, I would love to have a new car.  But am I really grateful for the one I have?  Am I taking care of it?  Does it get the recommended oil changes?  Do I get it washed as often as I should?  And what about the trash in the floor board? How can I expect "more" when I'm not taking care of what I have?
I am so happy and grateful
to wake up to this beautiful
view each day.

3 easy steps to help you show gratitude:

  • Identify what you are grateful for.
  • Feel the feelings of gratitude.  Dig deep.
  • Demonstrate your gratefulness by taking care of what you already have.

I found it extremely rewarding to start a Gratitude Journal in which I write each day the things I am grateful for.  The best time for me is in the mornings when I'm fresh and have a whole marvelous day ahead filled with endless possibilities.  I encourage you begin your own Gratitude Journal.  I'd love to hear how it's working for you. 

Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Hangover

 I was recently speaking with a friend about getting back into the routine of things since the holidays.  I can't take credit for "...